Search results

1. P

Sprint booster worth it?

Hi, I can see both Gazworlds and Lostkiwis point of view, but after fitting a device similar to this on my trusty diesel smart car, it helped transform a very ponderous drive to more snappy response, probably snake oil, but I found it a great improvement in driving experience. It was quicker...
  2. P

Tyre change = lower mpg?

Just wondering if there is say 6mm of new tread greater than the old then that would be a 12mm greater diameter of the new tyre. Therefore the odometer will read proportionally less mileage, if anyone is good at maths perhaps they could calculate if this could be significant?
  3. P

Problems with gearbox

Sounds like the crank position sensor.
  4. P

W205 c300h

Mine was on the dash too, shows the amount of adblue and the estimated milage left to a refill is needed.
  5. P

What is this reservoir for.

Hi the larger one on the left as you look at the engine is for the engine coolant, the smaller one on your right is for the intercooler coolant. Thanks Pete
  6. P

Coolant reservoir

Hi I believe the header with the red arrow is fot the engine coolant, and the smaller tank with the yellow arrow is for the intercooler coolant.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom