Search results

1. L

A class warning lights

ah ha! thank you, seems its a car with off written underneath. Same as no. 18 basically which is orange/yellow too.
  2. L

A class warning lights

He has the manual in the car and I cant find what it could be in my manual (different model), just thought someone with another A class might know. tried looking on line but still cant decide what it is. Think the power steering might have gone because of the ABS lights are on?? and its in limp...
  3. L

A class warning lights

Hello could someone help with the warning lights on my son's A Class/14 plate please. He managed to get to Heathrow at slower speed and park. Power steering went apparently. Weather was awful and came on an hour into the journey, Heathrow was another 40 mins drive. Sent a picture of the...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom