Search results

1. R

w204 c250d Cranking after fuel rail change. How long is too long?

Well this is embarrassing . After failing to get it to start I tried a bit of easy start and it almost started but this time coughed a load of diesel out of one of the pipes between the injector and the rail. Turns out I had only hand tightened one of the unions. Tightened it properly...
  2. R

Well my car is on my driveway. So I won't be able to take it anywhere. Does that mean I'm screwed?
  3. R

Hi all, I have changed the fuel rail on my car, and have reassembled everything, but am having trouble getting the car started again. I have tried cranking the engine but made the mistake of stopping then starting cranking again . Apparently this will cause the pressure to dissipate which...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom