Search results

1. W

2010 S212 Subframe rust - MB UK current position?

Wife’s 2012 c220 had the rear subframe replaced FOC by MB main dealer last year. They discovered it while doing the recent airbag recall. The car had been MOT’d a few weeks previously - which had missed a 25mm hole on top of the frame and invisible from below. This car had last MB dealer service...
  2. W

DPF Forced regeneration with iCarsoft MB V3.0

Can’t say the Ridex was rubbish as it worked ok for a few weeks. I found comments elsewhere that the Blue Efficiency OM 651 is particularly hard on the exhaust manifold temp sensor. So I claimed back the £50 odd and splashed the £119 for genuine MB.
  3. W

Hi thanks for the reply - the fault you noticed in my slides is an historic event - not current status - my understanding is that only current faults will block the regen or indeed any other resets. The previous intermittent fault that had filled my dpf was the cyl1 bank1 temperature sensor...
  4. W

W204 Front Strut/Coil Replacement Torque Settings and tool sizes

This may help someone, it's obviously in the WIS but not easy to find on the internet. This is probably the most straightforward strut dismount I've personally encountered. Worth mentioning that these very long barrel shaped springs are NOT easily compressed with DIY tools, for safety they...
  5. W

W204 route for OSF brake pipe.

Job now completed with a splice behind the OSF wheel arch liner. This is rather tricky as there's only just enough straight run in the existing steel pipe to cut and subsequently use the flare tool. My trusty old Supra flare tool needs about 1.5 inches / 40mm of straight pipe to work properly...
  6. W

With reference to the notes in the above post - I've assembled the screenshots of the steps involved in this regen procedure with the iCarsoft MB v3.0 A couple of the slides are readings from the "next page" when there's too many items to display on one screen. I'm hoping this youtube link...
  7. W

A few notes to catch up with what I have experienced with forcing DPF regeneration on OM651. Using the iCarsoft MB v3.0 device. FIRST FIX THE FAULTS THAT CAUSED THE DPF TO BECOME CLOGGED TO THE POINT WHERE IT WONT CLEAR ITSELF. This procedure applies when the engine management reports that DPF...
  8. W

Apologies just uploaded that lot to the MBClub server, and it's put them all in reverse order. I will have to host them myself but SWMBO needs me for shopping this morning, so please be patient, guys
  9. W

OK happy to assist - I just uploaded all the 40+ screenshots and just need to collect my info....
  10. IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

11. IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

12. IMG_7693.jpg

IMG_7693.jpg

13. IMG_7694.jpg

IMG_7694.jpg

14. IMG_7695.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

15. IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7696.jpg

16. IMG_7697.jpg

IMG_7697.jpg

17. IMG_7698.jpg

IMG_7698.jpg

18. IMG_7699.jpg

IMG_7699.jpg

19. IMG_7700.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

20. IMG_7701.jpg

IMG_7701.jpg

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom