Search results

1. B

W211 gearbox inhibitor switch

Recently I’ve had problems with the inhibitor switch on my E320 Cdi or at least I think that’s what it is,sometimes the car won’t start unless I wiggle the gear-lever,sometimes when I stop I can’t get it back into park Does it sound like the switch please TIA
  2. B

E320 rear brakes

Yes I lubed the sliders up well,my local parts place say they don’t do the seal kits separately.
  3. B

E320 rear brakes

I found it’s the callipers,it’s strange that it’s both that are sticking
  4. B

E320 rear brakes

After replacing my rear discs,pads and parking brake shoes I’ve found that my brakes are now sticking on! I made sure everything was free including the shoe expanders,any ideas?
  5. B

W211 e320 gearbox/torque converter

It’s the V6 I’m going to have to do it as it’s becoming undrivable lol
  6. B

W211 e320 gearbox/torque converter

Has anybody removed a gearbox and TC from a e320cdi,I’m looking for a bit of guidance please TIA
  7. B

E320 terrible cold starting

I’ve been watching a you tube video of a guy repairing one!
  8. B

This is my relay/module
  9. B

nozzle holder on the injector? That sounds expensive?
  10. B

Sorry I’m in the uk so it’s only been -3 ish at most
  11. B

Ok so as the title says my car is terrible starting on these cold mornings sometimes up to 10 mins of cranking! I’ve replaced the glow plugs which made no difference so now my thoughts have turned to the relay but I’ve heard people say this engine starts without them? I also noticed that when...
  12. B

W211 glow plugs

Ah right thanks,I was hoping that might help diagnose the relay but sounds like it’s ok
  13. B

W211 glow plugs

how long should the gp light stay on before starting?
  14. B

W211 glow plugs

I wonder if it’s worth changing the relay? As I said the gp light no longer stays on after starting but still churns over for ages before it starts and even takes several turns of the key!
  15. B

W211 glow plugs

A guy on you tube does a video on how to do it and recommends Nissan seals because they are thicker.
  16. B

W211 glow plugs

I was very careful taking the glow plugs out,I worked them back and forth the tiniest amount until I got them loose! The glow plugs light doesn’t stay on anymore after starting but it still doesn’t start any better! Will the poor cold starting be down to the leaking injector seals?
  17. B

W211 glow plugs

I think on closer inspection there is black gunge all around several of the injectors,I’m guessing it wasn’t just coincidence and it was doing it prior to replacing the glow plugs but I just didn’t hear it with the beige cover on and bonnet shut!
  18. B

W211 glow plugs

After replacing the glow plugs on my e320 the engine has developed a “chuffing sound” the only thing I can think of is that the plugs havnt seated correctly but they seemed to go in and tighten up fine,I can’t seem to think of anything else I could have done??
  19. B

E320 front brake pads

i thought my hand brake was on the front for some reason!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom