Search results

1. B

Is renovo safe for soft tops

Took the plunge and it looks good from what I seen so far real test will be if it looks good in the sunlight
  2. B

I spoke with the guy about his process and it includes a deep wash and proofing I believe he does it over 2 days but I need to confirm this. Not folding the hood is fine I'll leave the car and n the garage for a few days I'm just concerned about the job going wrong and leaving the roof looking bad
  3. B

Do you have a company recommendation? I'm scared to try myself to be honest as I've seen some DIYers get disastrous results
  4. B

Haha I used Autogylm polish and wax it's great though I'm going to try swisvax next.
  5. B

I'm wanting to restore my soft top colour back to a deep black it has faded and is fairly grey looking not sure why car has lived in a garage most of its life. Anyway there is a professional mobile valeting company local to me who offers a re colour service using renovo products. I'm cautious...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom