Search results

1. J

charging battery.

Thank you very much for your reply, it surely educated me on that point
  2. J

charging battery.

So aside from the difficulty factor, we can also charge directly to the battery? And no need to remove the negative terminal of the battery either?
  3. J

charging battery.

Please correct me if I am wrong with what I understood. If I charge my battery, positive clamp of charger will be clamped under that black plastic lid under the bonnet and the negative clamp of the charger will be on any negative ground? I do not charge directly to the battery located at the...
  4. J

charging battery.

So positive clamp of charger will go to the little black plastic lid and negative clamp of the charger can be clamped on any negative ground? When you open that little black plastic lid under the bonnet, all the terminals thereat are all positive?
  5. J

charging battery.

Sorry, I needed to ask as I have misplaced my manual and could not find it. Can you tell me where the jump start points are located
  6. J

charging battery.

I have a question, I currently have a battery charger and if I dont plan to buy a CTEK and decide only to charge my battery, what is the proper procedure of doing it? Aside from charging it slowly (not fast charge), do I need to remove the negative terminal post ?
  7. J

charging battery.

What specific model is your Ctek?
  8. J

charging battery.

Assuming it is not a battery conditioner but a battery charger, will it not damage anything if we continue to charge it without disconnecting the negative terminal? I have read some post in other forums that we should remove the negative terminal from the battery first before charging.
  9. J

diagnostic tool for w202 C220 1996 model

Anyway, thank you for your inputs
  10. J

Can you point to me your seller of the Chinese Star clones? I read a couple of reviews that the Chinese clones did not work. How much did it cost you? Is it user friendly?
  11. J

Are the Chinese Star Clones reliable?
  12. J

I am looking for a diagnostic tool for my car. Can anyone suggest a good diagnostic tool? Anyone has any review on the iCarsoft MB V1.0 if it is good for my model?
  13. J

w202 delayed parklight and aircon blower function

I'd like to ask for those who have changed their aircon panel, is it just plug and play assuming that it has the same part number? Or do you need a Star diagnostic to reset it?
  14. J

Battery I believe is still good as it starts quite well, but thanks for your input.
  15. J

It used to come on after less than 30 minutes of idle but lately, it takes about an hour before in gets back to life
  16. J

I have not really took that into consideration as I don't know how to test it specifically for the aircon panel switch. Nevertheless, the symptoms don't quite show it has a low voltage, otherwise, it surely will affect other electrical components of the car which does not
  17. J

The aircon panel is the switch of the aircon. Mine has the two big rotary switches with three push button switches between them. It is located right below the center aircon vents and above the ashtray.
  18. J

What's your aircon panel's part number? Mine is 210 830 31 85
Top Bottom