Search results

1. S

Sizing a COMAND /head unit

FYI, I went to take it out of the car ,to send back today. And it friggin works now !!It must have taken some time to reset itself. Zipperdy doodah.
  2. S

I just fitted the used head unit. No response, not even the merc logo. Do I need to do anything else ? I was told theres no coding .
  3. S

Thanks Anthony, i just paid 80 for a used one, same serial number. I may go android one day, if my pockets get deeper
  4. S

Thanks , no its newer Anthony . I didnt consider android as i assumed thered be a lot of connection changes + i dont want to spend a lot.
  5. S

W220 looks right, same part no.
  6. S

Hi, I have a late 03 CL500. The Head unit has been tested as broken. Im in UK and have been looking on ebay, and breaker websites. There are none exactly the same as mine. The ones in the US have different buttons, there are some in the UK from different models but look the same. Does anybody...
  7. S

2003 CL500 radio/nav only showing emblem

Thanks, i'll check that footwell soon. It blinks when I turn the car on but just goes to the logo .
  8. S

2003 CL500 radio/nav only showing emblem

Hi, when I turn on , I only get the badge on my screen. I tried the test loop in the boot and checked for water in there, ive pulled the media unit clear and tried unplugging it . I saw somewhere about removing a couple of fuses and putting them back in again , but don't know which ones. Can...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom