Search results

1. G

Buying an E63s 4Matic+

Hi guys, fairly new here and i'm very sorry if i am being annoying asking lots of questions, it's just i am about to spend lots of money and i'm making sure i'm not gonna get stung for being ignorant. I have looked at a few of these cars and i've seen one in a dealership that is on a 17 plate...
  2. G

urgent question before i spend lots of £££££s

yeah in the spec list it does say it has the AMG performance exhaust so i'm thinking that maybe they are playing up to people's ignorance, found another car for slightly less money so i think i'm gonna go with that instead
  3. G

thanks for the reply. ok so it really only affects the sound and nothing more there isn't any detriment to not having it, correct?
  4. G

Hi guys I am new here, I’ve owned a mercedes in the past and loved it, I have decided that moving away from mercedes was a mistake so now I’m thinking of coming back I have been looking buying an E63s 4Matic+ but I have a question the dealerships don’t appear to be able to anser for me, and I...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom