Search results

1. M

Servicing costs

Thanks for replying, I'm waiting on a quote, sounds like the Mobilo is beneficial.
  2. M

Servicing costs

Thanks for the details, I'm Manchester based.
  3. M

Servicing costs

Hello, Can anyone help please with a couple of service questions? Has anyone recent experience of a B5 main dealer service cost for a Mercedes SL400 (the car is 2015 and has done 13250 miles). The main dealers are not transparent with charging structures and I don't want to pay over the top...
  4. M

SL400 roof leak

Thanks again, I lowered and raised the roof cleaned the seals and applied some Gummi Pflege at the same time and it seems to have done the trick. Much appreciated!!
  5. M

SL400 roof leak

Many thanks for taking the time to respond, I will drop the roof this afternoon and give it a try. Appreciate your help.
  6. M

SL400 roof leak

Thanks Rory, I think we have a break in the rain this afternoon so I'll have a go at drying it off, I have used the Gummy stuff on the seals before so I'll give it a go...
  7. M

SL400 roof leak

Hello, has anyone had experience of their SL roof leaking above the rear side window causing rain water to drip into the car. I'm guessing that the weather seal needs replacing above the rear glass but thought I'd see if there's any other aspects that should be explored before visiting the MB...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom