Search results

1. K

DAB Radio conversion for 2013 C250 (W204)

Thanks for the quick response! That's interesting.. I have an unused USB port and 3.5mm jack in the glovebox so wonder if these could be used for a DAB unit..
  2. K

DAB Radio conversion for 2013 C250 (W204)

Hi all, I've owned my C-Class estate for around a month now, and the only thing I can fault the car for is not having a DAB radio. Has anyone had any experience of converting the radio to DAB, or is it simpler just to play the DAB radio through your phone via Bluetooth? I do this now but I...
  3. K

2013 C Class Estate boot liner/tub

Thanks for the response! Just had a look and found a tub, around £35 delivered, sounds like great value! May look for a liner to protect the sides as well as the floor.
  4. K

2013 C Class Estate boot liner/tub

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of a 2013 C250 CDI AMG Sport + estate, and I'm currently looking into getting a boot liner or tub to ensure the two pups don't ruin the boot.. Does anyone have any experience of buying boot liners or tubs, or can anyone recommend any particular sellers? Thanks...
  5. K

Introduction

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :) Yeah 500 Nm of torque, had to read that stat twice when I first read it!
  6. K

Introduction

Hi all, I have just purchased a 2013 Mercedes C250 AMG Sport + estate. Picking the car up on Friday, can't wait for the weekend to have a play! Cheers, Keiron.
Top Bottom