Search results

1. D

W203 C230K 1.8 Engine noise cold start

Hello, Yeah, it was my drive belt. Sprayed a little bit of water inside the belt and the noise went away. So had a new one fitted, everything is fine now. The belt looked good, but it was stretched a little bit and we couldn't tighten it anymore.
  2. D

W203 C230K 1.8 Engine noise cold start

Hi all, Since I've got the car back in December, it makes a weird noise on a cold starts. I am not a car guru and before throwing money out I came for advise. It happens just after engine cools down and once starting to warm up the noise goes away and sounds healthy. Miles - 113k Year - 2004...
  3. D

W203 Intercooler Pipe leak?

So far everything it is dry after the clean. Maybe Ive not paid enough attention and just saw all of 15 years oil there I think 180 are identical to 230. So for now I will hold fire from replacing anything, and rather look into the AC. Summer is here
  4. D

Hello, Do you know if W203 intercooler is air or water based?
  5. D

Hi Guys, Sorry another mb newbie here. Got C230 Avantgarde, and lately spotted an oil / antifreeze leak from an intercooler pipe (might be wrong, but googling the pipe number, gave me an intercooler pipe) . The leak appears to be from the area in the picture below. When cleaning it looks like...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom