Search results

1. L

C220d W205 - spacesaver tyre options

Hi. I 've just got a puncture today on my c220d. I was less than a mile from home so it wasn't a major problem... Until I realised that the car comes with a compressor and a tub of gunk which will ruin the tyre if I use it. No jack, different size nuts from the wife's ford so no wrench either...
  2. L

C Class engine failure help please

Oh I so feel for you. I had the same thing happen to me with a seat Leon and a con rod that went through the block shortly after a service from the main dealers. They offered a contribution from head office towards new engine, dual mass flywheel and clutch. I vowed to fight them but they removed...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom