1. M

New member and need advice

Back to coating key with nail varnish and jiggling then
  2. M

That was my thought but believed MB over myself
  3. M

My baby won't start, in fact key won't turn at all and MB say that it's probably the Electronic ignition switch and want me to take it to them. Sounds simple except the key won't turn so I cannot get the steering lock off to get the car off the drive even to have towed there. I own two donor...
  4. M

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I have sadly discovered that my key won't turn and Mercedes think that its the Electronic ignition switch not my key. :-(
  5. M

Cant help there then x
  6. M

I have a lovely 1800 petrol engine awaiting a new home soon (starts on first turn every time). From a donor vehicle for mine if you have not had any joy sourcing something bigger yet. Currently own 3 190e 's in various states of repair as have found that donor vehicles are cheaper than parts.
  7. M

C180 (94) ignition key won't turn

Thank you to Dec for posting the nail varnish "fix" my 190e is currently stuck in my drive having recently had a rather expensive new top coat and a lot of tidying up done I was dismayed when the key failed to turn. Off to dig out the rarely used nail varnish and something that vibrates to...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom