Search results

1. P

Looking to buy my first Merc

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I'm still looking but not rushing it; it's not particularly urgent for me to buy a new car at this time so more than happy to bide my time. As previously mentioned, the petrol version seems to be available at a better price. Is the engine much less reliable...
  2. P

Thank you, very helpful post. Do you know what year I would need to get the bluetooth steaming? This is actually a really important feature for me. What should I look out for to get this? Or could I just do something similar to what I did with my 6 series (had a bluetooth receiver installed...
  3. P

Thanks mate; how much is remapping? I've started looking at the saloons again because you seem to get more for your money? I'm confusing myself now; think I will stop looking at cars for an hour or so and watch some golf :D
  4. P

Thanks buddy but it is quite over budget so I need to do some thinking; really don't want to spend that much.
  5. P

Great, thanks very much. I have enquired about this one https://www.auto-sportiva.com/used-cars/9951676-mercedes-benz-e-class-3.0-e350-cdi-sport-auto-2dr/ Here is the VIN info Chassis VIN: WDD2073222F037097 FIN: WDD2073222F037097 6 Manufacturer: Mercedes-Benz Model: E 350 CDI Order number: 0...
  6. P

Thank you very much again; you've all been incredibly helpful. I've changed my mind somewhat after looking at pictures on autotrader and decided I much prefer the look of the coupe. What is the legroom in the back like with these? In regards to mentions of oil leaks, this fills me with dread...
  7. P

Amazing guys! Lots of very helpful (and quick!) replies. Thank you very much. I think I might have settled for an E350CDI Saloon but where to begin? What do I need to look out for? After my last experience I like the idea of a decent length warranty, and full MB service history would be nice...
  8. P

Hey All I have just sold my 2006 BMW 650 (most breathtakingly unreliable car I've ever owned, will try not to get into that too much but it caused me so much pain I'm struggling to move past it! :D) Anyhow; I want to buy a Mercedes. I know next to nothing about them and could really do with...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom