Search results

1. M

Aftermarket subwoofer

Has anybody ever put an after market amplifier and subwoofer into a cls 320 cdi w219? Quite happy with the stereo and the speakers but I like a bit more bass than the standard sub offers. Just wondering if anybody had done it ,wiring amp in etc.
  2. M

CPS issues cls w219

I only did it as I work up and down the country and it was getting worse,there nothing more annoying than having to add 2 hours onto of your journey because you need to stop 4 times to pee and the car wont start for half an hour until its cooled down lol
  3. M

CPS issues cls w219

But would also like to say thanks guys for all the help it's been invaluable , I'd have been stuck without it, it took a 250 quid repair down to 30 and that was just the price of the part
  4. M

CPS issues cls w219

Yes took the air filter off on the passenger side , it's a bit awkward to find but if you trace the wire it's easy to find , the best way to do it I found was to lay over the engine put one hand down the back end and one down the side,I used a ratchet with no extension,the only bit of advice I'd...
  5. M

CPS issues cls w219

Happy to report it took me and my brother in law 30 mins to change it,and 15 mins of that were spent finding the thing, although I had to change it as have smaller hands lol,,only advise I would give anybody is get 1 hand down the back and one down the side while laying over the engine that way...
  6. M

CPS issues cls w219

Mine is the 3ltr diesel v6
  7. M

CPS issues cls w219

I think it's the same engine if I'm not mistaken
  8. M

CPS issues cls w219

I'll try that, looking at other peoples posts I imagine it is the case , I'm just paranoid because apparently it gets worse and cuts out whilst driving,has anybody got any pictures of location etc?
  9. M

CPS issues cls w219

There really isnt a Mercedes dealer for 20 miles, unfortunately I really havnt got time to take it into a Mercedes independent because there that busy they cant do it for 6 weeks, and out of the 8 garages in my local area unfortunately not 1 has done one before ,I'm really pretty stuck as I need...
  10. M

CPS issues cls w219

Hi all, I've had my problem diagnosed as crank possition sensor on my cls,ive been told it's a relatively easy repair if you know were it is, however I cant seem to find anywhere online with a definitive answer as to were it is?? The guy in my local garage hasnt got a clue either,my brother in...
  11. M

Cls320 hot start issues

I live in Darlington, in county Durham. Cheers
  12. M

Cls320 hot start issues

I'll look into that ,thanks a lot mate.
  13. M

Cls320 hot start issues

It gets up to temp easily on a run, somebody else mentioned regen but im totaly clueless as to what it even is?
  14. M

Cls320 hot start issues

Hi guys new on here, I have a 2009 cls 320 , it's getting a right pain the rectum to start when hot, I have had it put on a computer at the garage which said it's got dpf ,egr , sensor problems , however I didnt think they would have caused this?? I do roughly 900 motorway miles a week aswell so...
Top Bottom