Search results

1. Motzil

R-Class Rear Tail light problem

Ok guys I’ve fitted the above device however the side light doesn’t come on straight away the break lights work ok but the side light has a 16 second delay then it comes on. Can anyone suggest a reason for the delay
  2. Motzil

Hi mioba many thanks for your relpy and efforts. I had seen the video you posted, but as I had already bought the fitting from Merc @ a cost of £15. Therefore I figured, ”You’ve bought, it imight as well use it”. I guess I was being a little lazy, as I was hoping that someone had some...
  3. Motzil

Hi Emilys dad that right. but there is an issue when the bulb holders stop making a connection with the metal strips on the back of the light fitting and Merc have introduceda light bulb holder with a driect feed. However I cant see where or what it connects to. is it a case that i have to a...
  4. Motzil

Hi Guys need a little advice here. lost my O/S UK Drivers Side, tail light. Auxillary activated, tried changing light bulb holder only to find no joy. searched on line and found its a common problem. There was a warrenty issue. I therefore need one of these. My question therefore is where does...
  5. Motzil

R-Class dreaded Oil cooler seals

Ok Guys still got the issue. “Doh” lockdown and other issues forced me to use Leakstop, which has had some effect. However the issue need rectifying sooner rather than later. I cam across Mercman on YouTube See Here: I believe he’s in London and having family in London I could go for a nice...
  6. Motzil

Hi Wighty it is my indy that's quoting me £2,000. I may have a look around then, don't want to get rid unless I really have to
  7. Motzil

Hi Guy needs some advice my beloved R320 2009 105,000 miles has developed an oil leak. Yet to be fully determined. But looks like it could be the dreaded Oil cooler seals. Apparently a common issue for this 30lt V6 engine. requires a Major strip down and I’ve be told to expect no change from...
  8. Motzil

R-Class Wing Mirrors clicking when folding

Hi Guys Can anyone offer any advice lately when I lock the doors and the mirrors fold they have begun clicking ( both of them). I looked to see if I can see what the issue is however nothing obvious sticks out No pun intended
  9. Motzil

R-Class centre console removal

Hi Guys The other day, I put my bank card in the tray on my R-Class only to find it had actually slid down between the lid and the centre console frame. I had tried recovering it, with a pair of tweezers, sticky back plastic and sticky buds. none of which worked. I was therefore forced to...
  10. Motzil

R-Class 320 heating system

Hi Emilys dad I had been thinking along those lines. However about 8 weeks ago I was playing about with the controls trying to see if it was the In-cab sensor and it suddenly started to blow lovely warm air. This lasted a few days. When the wife gets in she alway turn her side to cold. I have...
  11. Motzil

Ok guys we’re a year on and still no joy. The blower is working fine if I select auto it will select air con if I select the blower and heat direction auto switches off. so all appears o work as it should but it will only blow cold air. Temp gauge is showing 90C so having it set to 28C should...
  12. Motzil

Help and advice needed Please

Cheers Malcolm I think that could be right, the air suspension is still up. However, I have heard a whoosh noise like air being expelled when I stop the car on the drive
  13. Motzil

Help and advice needed Please

Hi Guys I need a little help...! here let me explain, I’m a truck driver, who works away Monday To Friday. When I’m away my 2009 R-Class 320 in parked in what I thought was a secure compound. However it would appear someone, got in and used a grinder to cut a hole underneath in the drip cover...
  14. Motzil

Many thanks for the reply mioba I will check it out. May just be me now that its come cold all of a sudden. Will check it out over the next week. I take that if I take it off auto and set the temp to 28 on both sides it should get hot within 20 mins
  15. Motzil

Hi need a little advice got a 2009 R-class now the weather’s taken a turn for the worst. Set the heater control to max and blower on medium. Clears the windows when frozen brilliantly. But some 20 minutes later the heater is not as hot as I would expect it to be. I’ve checked to make sure there...
  16. Motzil

Dipped Beam adjustment screws

Hi Guys I have a 2009 R-class and the other night while parked in front of a wall at night. I noticed that my N/S headlight was higher than my O/S. Does anyone know where the adjustment screws are. A friend of mine has the beam checker at his garage, but neither of us could find the adjustment...
  17. Motzil

Command Unit 2.5

Hi Guys I would like a little advice. I have a 2009 R-Class with NTG.2.5 CD/DVD player/Radio Sat Nav, Bluetooth. The CD changer is inbuilt and appears to be faulty. I have contacted command.co.uk, who have told me they can repair the unit, however the cost is £600. A friend who has a Merc...
  18. Motzil

What should be in here.....?

Many thanks for the replies guys I take it, it’s s just a nice storage space for when the boot is full which is always lol
  19. Motzil

R-Class Bumper removal

Many thanks for the reply Craiglxviii will give it a go
  20. Motzil

What should be in here.....?

Hi Guy Looking on how to remove rear bumper and came across the recess. In the rear nearside/passenger of my R-Class Seems quite large considering it’s empty

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom