Search results

1. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Well after a 7 month wait my new steed has finally surfaced. Up to now it is faultless and worth the wait.
  2. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Well, having slept on it I agree with your thoughts, however I would feel a whole lot better if there was some sort of assurance that this would be a concrete date.
  3. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Feeling really miffed now. Just had a call from Inchcape saying my ETA is now 7th January due to production issues. Not sure what I will do yet but I feel a cancellation coming on. :mad::mad::mad:
  4. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Just had an update from Inchcape saying build slots have slipped due to producion problems and my GLE 450 ETA is now early October. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  5. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Tried the guide app but it still shows the old model GLE. :mad::mad:
  6. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Various ages and times but had the last one from new and it never missed a beat but lost about £55k in 3 years. Ouch.
  7. P

Hi all, newbie here.

This is a stock photo of what i have ordered but i have also added 22" wheels. Iam coming from a string of 3 range rovers over the years so iam hoping i have chosen well.
  8. P

Hi all, newbie here.

Hi, i have just joined the forum after ordering my first Mercedes. It will be a GLE 450 in hyacinth red with prem plus and tech packs when it is born later this year. Not got a build slot yet but excited already.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom