I wish i could do my own work, would be so much simpler lol
  2. AndyMan1981

Welcome, looks a nice ride, i'd like them wheels on mine :rolleyes:
  3. AndyMan1981

Hi new person alert !!!!

Welcome :geek:
  4. AndyMan1981

CLC220 Diesel Lumpy Idle and Rough Auto Gear Change

i might give my guy a ring and tell him to just do it even if he thinks it's not needed
  5. AndyMan1981

What Waxes and Polishes do you use?

I always use the Chemical Guy's products (when i get chance to clean/detail my car)
  6. AndyMan1981

No he had a company that did his fleet vehicles, they performed all work during his ownership, i'll have a look through the paperwork i have tonight and see if i can see anything, if not then i may give the above a ring and ask them to check the car over
  7. AndyMan1981

I've just had a look at their website and they seem pretty good, what are there prices like ?, i take it they aint cowboys ?
  8. AndyMan1981

Honestly no clue, it looks like it was well looked after before my dad had it and my dad did have regular work done to it but can't be sure. I've updated my info on here for my location so if someone can give me a place to take it i will. It's not that i don't trust my current mechanic, i've...
  9. AndyMan1981

Newbie Mercedes Owner

Thanks all for the welcome, i'm not that handy @John Laidlaw lol
  10. AndyMan1981

Newbie Mercedes Owner

Thanks mate, it's on just over 103k starting to get a few issues with the general drive but i've put a post on here hoping someone can point me in right direction, if not i'll suck it up and take it to Merc themselves. Thanks pal, top team by the way ;)
  11. AndyMan1981

Newbie Mercedes Owner

Hi All, I'm Andy and i've actually had my Mercedes for nearly a year now, i used to be a regular car forum goer but not really thought about it all after i got rid of my BMW and started buying cheap run around's. My dad purchased a lovely CLC220 CDI a few years ago and it was all sunshine and...
  12. AndyMan1981

Hi All, I'm new to the forums, i used to be a regular in various other car forums but for some reason forgot how good they are for help. Onto the problem, as per the title i've found that more and more i'm getting a loss in power and when the gears change down mainly from 3rd to 2nd it...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom