Search results

1. D

To Buy or Not To Buy

On reflection of the main opinion here I won't be buying it, one reason is that whilst most Chinese clones are reliable they are obviously limited to not much more than a diagnostics scanner with the addition to remove limitations, to get the full benefits you need to purchase a licence and pay...
  2. D

To Buy or Not To Buy

I already have an Autel DS708 diagnoistic tool which does everything a carsoft does and more as I can diagnose other makes of car. I dont think it is a Chinese clone with the manufacturer of the multiplexer being ACTIA, Made in France, it isn't the latest with the multiplexer being a C3 nor is...
  3. D

Self Levelling air suspension problems

I have just spent a couple of hours on my WIS after putting the T211's chassis number in, which should come up as an Avantegarde Estate with rear only self levelling suspension it tells me that my suspension is Airmatic tried everything to find a diagram to no avail plenty showing Airmatics but...
  4. D

To Buy or Not To Buy

I have just been offered a second hand C5 MB star diagnostic system on a Panasonic Tough Book with a multiplexer and cables for £550 considering that I normally take my cars to a garage for any work, I am wondering if there is any point in splashing out cash I could use for other things, yet...
  5. D

I have had a quick look for a diagram of the self levelling which I had and have probably deleted can't remember where it came from could be the Haynes manual or the Merc WIS if it turns up I will post it. I was considering converting to coil springs if anything went wrong with the air...
  6. D

Sometimes if the leak is intermittent it can be the manifold that sits on top of the compressor with age they are known to leak on a T211 320 CDI the compressor is located behind the rear bumper and is accesible by removing the nearside plastic inner wheel arch just a few bolts worth checking...
  7. D

Disaster

I know my mother was in her late eighties after several minor accidents all her fault we had to convince her stop driving before she did some serious damage either to herself or someone else, a hard task to tell someone that their driving days are over none of us want to say goodbye to driving...
  8. D

Disaster

Believe me he knew exactly what he had done, so did his son his very words of "I didn't get away with that" and that was after the doctors confirmed they had it on CCTV so he has begrudgingly admitted liabilty and like I say I wouldn't normally do that, as for profitting out of an accident too...
  9. D

Disaster

Exactly 4 weeks and 1 day since purchasing my new Merc I am sitting in the doctors car park on the phone after picking up my mothers prescription when BANG a Toyota Aygo has reversed into the back of my car not even bothering to stop, the driver speeds off well if you call around 10mph speeding...
  10. D

Just saying hello

Thought it was about time to join this forum after lurking in the background, I have just bought my second seven seater E Class, the first a 2004 T211 320 CDI which has given me nearly ten years and nearly 100,000 miles of trouble free motoring including a couple of dashes down to Spain with...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom