Search results

1. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Payment Assist

We have the keys :D The new garage is in Paddock Wood, just outside of Tonbridge. It is further out then we currently are but it is an awesome space, perfect for the company to grow :D It is likely our opening will be on a Sunday, would you guys travel to Paddock wood for our opening? what is...
  2. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Payment Assist

:geek:
  3. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Payment Assist

Oh lord, I profusely apologise regarding my grammar, sorry I was so excited to post I obviously glanced over to quickly. No free caps for the Grammer/spelling police. :D If we could divert this conversation back to the opening in question, Free cigars I shall put this onto the list, I can 100%...
  4. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Payment Assist

Hi Everyone, We are happy to announce that we now offer Payment Assist at AMF Automotive. it will allow you to spread the cost over 4 payments which means you can tune up that car quicker then you think :D We are really excited about the possibility of our very big new unit and expanding our...
  5. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Today in the workshop 28.05.2019

Today in the work shop we had an E350 CDI in for shock absorber replacement due to an intermittent knocking noise. All replaced now new shiny parts :D
  6. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Today in the work shop 22.05.2019

CLK 270 CDI in with us for a diagnostics session for limp home mode. Pesky Faulty Maf sensor causing havoc but now all bandaged up no more limp mode and a happy customer. i have noticed - being new to this that CDI's seem to need more diagnostics for these kind of problems, or am I wrong...
  7. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

In the workshop today 20.05.2019

We had an A180 CDI in for fuel cap repair which seems to be quite common on these little Mercs. A Service and a Fuel filler flap actuator repair. This was showing 68mpg on its journey average as well! Not bad MPG.
  8. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Today in the work shop

Hi everyone, Today in the work shop we have a E63 AMG estate - with only 8,000 miles :D Came in for a squeaky brake on the left side only at slow speed. This car is like brand new inside and out.
  9. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Hello From AMF Automotive

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome :D I have quite a vast job role with him marketing being my main area of expertise so i will be focusing on growing his social media etc, as well as answering the phone, taking payments, producing invoices and cracking the whip so he works harder :D but...
  10. Kerrie@AMFAutomotive

Hello From AMF Automotive

Hi everyone, My name is Kerrie and i have just come on board AMF Automotive in Dartford. I will be managing the Bookings for Alex. Hopefully i can contribute and learn from this forum as i heard it was the best :D Have a great day

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom