1. J

Door handle, what’s this?

Thanks for the info
  2. J

Door handle, what’s this?

What does this little black square do?
  3. J

Where the hell is the YAW rate sensor?

The Yaw sensor is most likely to be as close to the centre of the car, or centre of gravity as is possible, I'd not expect to find it under a seat but under the centre console closer to the front.
  4. J

W212 rear air suspension

It was very low on the drivers side and not quite as low on the near side, or so it seemed.
  5. J

W212 rear air suspension

Just a quick question my car has been parked just over two weeks and I returned to find the rear of the car very low, after starting the engine the rear raised up as the suspension was charged up, now the question, is this normal or could I have a slight leak?
  6. J

ECU plug

Clips shown here
  7. J

ECU plug

That's just the cover coming off, that should just push back on and as long as the front central clip is not broken it should latch in. as you look at the pic on the right hand side the small pegs slide into the connector and at the left hand side the clip in central to the cover below your finger.
  8. J

Updates to maps

I had mine done on Thursday at local dealer it took about 3 hours and cost £99.23
  9. J

Dipping passenger wing mirror

Thanks for the info, as I suspected the handbook is less than clear make no clear distinction as to the option.
  10. J

There are two ways to program the mirror, one which uses the memory button and one method which does not, to me suggesting it should do it whether or not you have memory seats, I could of course be completely wrong
  11. J

Hand book instructions Instructions by Jam80s posted May 16, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  12. J

Not got memory seats
  13. J

yes when setting up the light was on, after a short time the lamp does go off
  14. J

I have just bought a 2014 E220 (W212) and the passenger mirror will not dip when reverse is selected, I have followed the instructions in the manual and it refuses to do it, I'm wondering should it do it, could it be an option not fitted. There is no indication in the manual that its an option...
  15. J

Updates to maps

Dealer just quoted me £100 to update the maps, not a bad result given the retail cost.
  16. J

Updates to maps

Found it thanks very much, it shows mine as 2014/2015 V11 the VIN tracker i have shows the car had option "502 3 years of map updates free of charge" what's my chances of getting my dealer to do the update? probably very low :-(
  17. J

Updates to maps

I wish I could find that tab, in the Navi mode the only tabs at the bottom are, Guide, Traffic, Position, and Destination :-(
  18. J

Updates to maps

lol, i've looked in every menu I can find and cannot find any reference to version or changing the map display and the instructions in the handbook show menus i can't see
  19. J

Updates to maps

I can't see an am menu
  20. J

Updates to maps

How do you check the version currently fitted

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom