Search results

1. S

Slk200 Starter wont engage.(2003)

Hi, Thanks for the info , yes I appreciate the key will only come out in park, my point was although its not displaying gears on the select lcd it must know its in park from the key to come out. I assume this is some sort of mechanical stop not connected with the select module. Easy things...
  2. S

forgot to mention it will still only let me remove the key when its in park. where is the selector module located on the R170 Thanks.
  3. S

What' s strange when the speed sensor fault cleared and I drove it this morning, It was showing the gears in the display. when I abs esp light came on I actually saw the gear selector change to a solid block at the same time.
  4. S

back to square one again, took it for a spin around the block this morning all ok, when it was outside the house ticking over the abs and esp light came on the lcd that displays the gears went back to a solid square ( stopped showing the gear ) and the shifter locked out again. Om my generic...
  5. S

I have news...… the gearbox wont come out of park without manually releasing the interlock. what I didn't realise was when releasing the interlock and moving the selector up and down it doesn't show the gear on the lcd display. But at some point during the proceedings it will suddenly show the...
  6. S

Pretty sure the connectors shouldn't be white inside !!!!!! That said I'm still getting voltage so don't think its the problem. ill clean them all and check the k40 relays all activate tomorrow.
  7. S

the battery is fine , like I said when the key is engaged its not drawing any current at all. If the doors lock with the key I assume its not a key syncing issue ?
  8. S

forgot to mention the fuel pumps sounds like it spools up.
  9. S

Hi folks this is my post . I have a 2003 SLK200 auto. its been sitting over the winter. It was last used in November. I was returning from a short journey ,when I got in the car it didn't want to start kept cranking over . it eventually started in went into limp mode. Drove home turned out to...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom