Search results

1. Paddymph

Recall on GL, R, ML brake booster

Ok so update. Car is at Merc. The full check is tomorrow however they are suspecting failed brake lines cause due to pressure test. This IS covered underneath the warranty recall so there is no cost to the customer - they acknowledge that the pressure test will have the potential to break other...
  2. Paddymph

Hang on a sec though, if it’s been pressure tested and passed how did they not pick up a leaking brake line, if that’s what it is?
  3. Paddymph

Good point. I’ll have to get it to the garage. Thanks for the advice. Is it an expensive fix? 2011 ML350 Grand
  4. Paddymph

I wonder if this pressure test is over what standard driving would be? Seems unfair if I have to fork out if it was the machine broke it. ‍♂️ Could some fluid have just leaked out during the test? I didn’t see what they did to it
  5. Paddymph

Sounds plausible. Who’s liable though ‍♂️
  6. Paddymph

I’ve no idea. Just had a knock at the door after 90 minutes saying passed, and the letter to say all ok. He’s obviously messed it up. Pretty angry about it, more time off work to sort this now
  7. Paddymph

6pm. Closed ‍♂️ I can see them charging me to view it, and then denying any involvement.
  8. Paddymph

So my car PASSED the check today, 20 miles ago - and now I have a spongy pedal and a red warning light telling me brake fluid error. not impressed, how could it be loosing fluid now?!
  9. Paddymph

Hi! Stockport - CLK 320,w208. GUMBALL!

Ok update! All issues were sorted with new plugs and MAF. Cars been to Europe and lapped the Nurburgring with no issues at all. It’s been absolutely brilliant, totally reliable and quick with it. Everyone’s very impressed.
  10. Paddymph

Fixed! W208 CLK320, 2000. OBD2 Readers that actually scan.

UPDATE! All fixed!! So. It wasn’t the throttle pedal sensor ( I changed it and it was no different). It wasn’t the throttle position sensor. Limp mode still there. They swapped all (12!) spark plugs, the misfire was still there. They swapped coil packs around, misfire still there (on...
  11. Paddymph

Hi. Thanks to everyone for the replies already by the way. No not converted to LPG. I’m sure the pedal fault right as the symptoms feel and sound like what everyone else had when theirs failed. That’s being done this week hopefully and then more than likely a new MAF, and then reset and see how...
  12. Paddymph

V6 yes. Hopefully they’ll pin point it, like I say, could be anything. I’m more concerned about the throttle issues - especially if I need to strut shopping around for the part
  13. Paddymph

So the orange one is the £24 streetwise from Toolstation, or actually anywhere online. The other one is the so called superior reader, it didn’t work.
  14. Paddymph

Long post but could be useful for W208 owners! So following on from my introduction post, which in summary said I bought a W Reg 2000, 99,000 mile, W208 CLK320 for a gumball rally in August. I have a throttle pedal issue it seems, where it’s going into limp mode and juddering. Such a shame as...
  15. Paddymph

Hi! Stockport - CLK 320,w208. GUMBALL!

Mine just gives me the number of codes... but no actually codes [emoji85][emoji23][emoji35] Yes, sorry, reading codes with the ignition on.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom