Search results

1. A

Mercedes w203 2001 Undervoltage Consumer Defective

Thank you, Tony Dyson and mioba for your prompt reply. The battery is brand new. I just replaced it a couple of months ago. I'll try to measure the voltage through the menu (if that's possible in this car model). Thank you.
  2. A

Mercedes w203 2001 Undervoltage Consumer Defective

Greetings, First, I apologize if any similar thread already exists. I have a Mercedes-Benz model W203 Year: 2001. Diesel, Automatic. CDI 220. 2.2 Lately, I'm receiving a message about Undervoltage Consumer Defective, after 2-3 minutes, when I start the vehicle in the morning. It is not a red...
  3. A

C220 W203 - EGR Valve Delete Kit

Thank you all for your swift replies and my apologies to the staff for posting this in the wrong section of the forum...
  4. A

C220 W203 - EGR Valve Delete Kit

Hello, Is it ok if I disable the EGR Valve (by using delete kit) to my Mercedes Benz C220 CDI W203? is it true that by applying the EGR Valve Delete Kit (EGRVDK) will improve fuel mileage and increase power? I did some research over the internet and I found out that EGRVDK has advantages and...
  5. A

High Idle - Mercedes C220 W203.06 2001

Thank you all for the swift replies I have checked and the pedal doesn't get stuck on the carpet or anything... I thought it could be repaired somehow, but it seems that is time for a new one...
  6. A

High Idle - Mercedes C220 W203.06 2001

Hello, I have Mercedes C220 Diesel Automatic Transmission 2001 (W203.06) and most of the time when it starts the RPM stays above 1000, but when I lift (upward) the gas throttle with my hand, the RPM drops to normal under 1000. A mechanic told me that the gas throttle needs replacement. Is...
  7. A

Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil?

Sooo... can I use the one in photo? Mob 1 0W-40 229.3-229.5 ?
  8. A

Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil?

Greetings everyone, I have a question regarding motor oil. I have a Mercedes-Benz C220 (W203) year 2001, Diesel, Automatic and it has 296,000 km (mileage) - I searched on Mobil1 official web site and used their search criteria based on my car's information and the site recommended 0W-40 Mobil 1...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom