Search results

1. B

W211 recall

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone else has had my problem. Opening the sunroof this morning I heard scrunching noise. Upon investigation it seems that the small slider that pushes the small wind deflector up has a broken plastic clip, where the spring is. Is it an easy repair or should i take to...
  2. B

Indicator problem on W211

Yes, just been to Kartechnics in Christchurch, Dorset. Took negative battery lead off for 10 seconds reconnected and all indicator and brake lights all illuminate now. Thanks to all. Barrie.
  3. B

Thanks John. Is it usual for the ECU to be corrupted when battery dead and then recharged even when all other lights are ok except the foot brake and indicator ? Would a Star diagnostics reveal this ? Barrie
  4. B

Hi John Based in Highcliffe / Christchurch Dorset. Thanks again. Barrie
  5. B

Hi John, Many thanks for your advice, any idea on how I might find this out and will there be other faults. Any body in the MB membership that can sort it or how I might sort it, if possible. Best regards Barrie.
  6. B

Hi to all. Had a flat battery yesterday, jumped it with spare and no problem but indicator and foot break lights do not come on on the cluster. All other lights seem to be operating ok. Any ideas please. Barrie.
  7. B

Possible door sensor faulty c320

Hi Hustler Having tried your suggestion it seems to be the centre consul of the interior lighting. All the buttons bar the door open light work so it seems that maybe the switch may be at fault, though not sure how I can take out consul and get to the switch. Not sure how else to check. Barrie
  8. B

Hi Hustler Thank you so much for your reply, I will give it a try over the weekend and let you know. Thanks again. Barrie
  9. B

Does anybody know if this is a common fault, I'm relatively new to Mercs but am enjoying the experience. After checking all doors are shut, I still get a warning light come on while driving, then it disappears for 3 minutes but comes on again. Any ideas guys !!! Barrie

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom