Search results

1. R

CLK 280 Over Heating Warning

The Rad level looks fine, that was the 1st thing I checked, I meant that I can confirm they are fine by it also being serviced recently. I have heard the rad fan working ( it seems quite loud) I dont have the book to hand, I see that somebody on another forum has posed the same question. If...
  2. R

https://www.google.com/search?q=mercedes+overheating+light&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAzp7g4e3iAhWaThUIHZGNCtQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=rAwivSpwO6CeYM: OK jut to further clarify. In the centre of the binnacle the display occasionally shows a symbol. This is in a...
  3. R

Hi, A couple of time over the lately, a warning sign has appeared in the central binnacle. I think it may be a warning of over heating but i'm not too sue what it refers to, and what to do. Its not a red light, just a simbel and has no audible warning with it. The digital temperature gage is...
  4. R

Newbe Here

Hi Chaps. Im an 80s Saab fan at heart and also have a 900T 16S Vert. My dayley driver for the summer months is a CLK 280 Vert. I have had it for 12 months now, and garaged it up for the winter. I just got it out again, and are starting to fall back in love with it again. Its he 1st Merc I have...
  5. R

Retro Fit Reversing Camera CLK - Video Button

Hi, Newbe here, and straight off with a question. I would like to fit a reversing camera to my 2008 CLK Aventrgade. If its of help to let you know It has a built in Satnav and a button that says video. When pressing video a message appears to say no device is connected. (What is this button...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom