Search results

1. CrazyArtLady

Auxiliary battery Malfunction

I would like to say that my main battery was nearly flat a month ago. So I had it changed for a new one. It’s more powerful and about an inch bigger than the old one. It would not fit into the space. So they wedged it in filling the bottom area with cardboard and a bit of cardboard at the side...
  2. CrazyArtLady

I am in South East London near Woolwich. I checked the boot area. There is nothing. It’s an estate. So it has to be somewhere else.
  3. CrazyArtLady

I have checked the manual and there is nothing in there about auxiliary battery. I also checked the battery Section. I checked the online car system and nothing either. i then checked the boot and there is nothing either. So it must be in the front somewhere. It’s turning into a mission. I...
  4. CrazyArtLady

Hi The dashboard is showing the Auxiliary battery is malfunctioning. it’s a 2016 E220 Estate. It’s been a brilliant car to ferry me and the two large dogs about. But the last 6 weeks been iffy. I have been to 4 garages just to get some info and then thought let me check the car forum. Over...
  5. CrazyArtLady

Worth it? Extended Warranty on 2016 E220 Premium Estate

Ok. Thanks you. I won’t bother with it then and see how it goes.
  6. CrazyArtLady

Worth it? Extended Warranty on 2016 E220 Premium Estate

Hi thanks for letting me join. I got a letter from MB informing me that the warranty on my car is coming to an end. I bought the car used last year. I am wondering if I should bother as the quote from MB for 2 years is just shy of a grand. I drive just around my local area and once or twice...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom