Search results

1. C

Eco Mode - (Stop-Start) Jerking/Jolting/Jumping C250 CDi 2012

Hi, The dealership used Star to reset the gearbox as that's the method they always use. When asked about the "other" way to reset the gearbox as you've described in your post, they knew nothing about this method and simply stated why they would need to reset it that way when they have a...
  2. C

New to the Forum, But Not to Mercedes.

Hi All, Just joined the Forum for some advice regarding my latest purchase, a 2012 C250 Cdi Blue Efficiency Coupe with the 7-g AT. I'm not new to Mercedes as I have, prior to my latest car, previously owned a 2009 ML320 Cdi (picture) and used to drive professionally a Mercedes Actros Truck...
  3. C

Thanks for the welcome and for your reply. Apparently, and according to the "Master" Technician at MB, after every ATF change they reset the gearbox on their Star Machine which is the same as resetting the TCU which learns your individual driving style and adapts the gearbox to suit. It's...
  4. C

Mercedes Eco Mode "Sart-Stop" function problem. I have recently purchased a 2012 C250 Cdi Blue Efficiency with Eco Start-Stop function with the 7-g auto box. While I accept this feature is a bit like "Marmite" and you either like it or not, so its either permanently switched off if you don't...
Top Bottom