Search results

1. F

W221 Harmon Kardon amp repair

Reviving this thread again! Has anyone changed their fan as a premptive measure? I'm also getting a dead battery as a result of the amp - keen to find a solution - perhaps simply install a manual "off" switch in the boot?
  2. F

CL500 (c216) o2 sensor question

Thanks for the advice. I think in this instance I will get a local mechanic to do it, mainly as I don't have a jack / ramp but also it's too cold to be under a car right now!
  3. F

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciated. The fault was P2626, which appears to be "oxygen sensor number 1 pumping current trim circuit for bank 1", so the pre cat o2 sensor, as far as I can tell (and checking my reg online) means it's this o2 sensor...
  4. F

Hi all, my first post here! My CL500 2009 has a check engine light - a simple ODB reader has shown it to be a P2626 fault - o2 sensor. Every local independent to me (Essex) wants £100 diagnosis fee, £150 labour, and £200 for a single o2 sensor. This seems unreasonable for a Bosch part sold...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom