Search results

1. J

Bigger turbo on a ml280 w164

That's what Im going to do next time Im buying. I pay max road tax and get 22mpg anyway ‍♂️
  2. J

Thank you Ian. I will leave it then. Take care
  3. J

Can I put a bigger turbo on my ML280? If yes, is it easily done?
  4. J

W164 EIS problem

Ihave already ordered 2 on ebay. Waiting for them arriving. I called the Mercedes, but they refuse to fit a used part, so looking for a garage that will get it refitted and reprogarmmed. Im in Edinburgh area.
  5. J

W164 EIS problem

Ok, thank you very much for a quick reply. Would you be able to recommend a place that has nationwide branches please? Or at least help me with what to put into google serach LOL
  6. J

W164 EIS problem

Hi guys. I have the usual EIS problem and I was wondering if EIS from a year younger w164 would work in mine? I have ML280 from 2006, but the EIS I found is from the 2007 model

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom