Search results

1. bossafunk

Which caps for these alloys?

Anyone know of a wheel cap for sale that is a shallow centre cap - I have winter tyres on BBS aftermarket rims and the original merc centre caps don't clip in as the depth to the retaining bolt cap on the hub sits too proud in the wheel centre. 75mm. thanks.
  2. bossafunk

Nice car - E500 Coupe

re: handling, power down and general vibe of lifting off and using weight as a weapon, yep, I agree, you are bang on... although when I squeezed adults in the back, I was about 3mm away from my chin being on the steering wheel! Still, it might be my age, but I'm finding the change a lot easier...
  3. bossafunk

Nice car - E500 Coupe

I did the switch from a 911 to this coupe. You can get 2 adults into the back, so it beats the 911 - its also quicker - maybe not against a Turbo or GT series...
  4. bossafunk

Hello! New to this forum with E500 c207 4.7 V8 twin turbo.

Hi, I have just joined up here, as I really enjoy my E500 Coupe. I just posted about it in the E500 Coupe thread. It is a real beast, and a true sleeper. The second gen E500 C207 in the Edition 125 with the extremely rare 4.7 Twin-turbo V8 with 408hp/600Nm (instead of the 389bhp 5.5 naturally...
  5. bossafunk

Nice car - E500 Coupe

Hi, I have the next generation of this blue car. Mine is the 125 year anniversary version in Palladium with the second generation MMI (command) and dash screens, panoramic roof and a few option boxes ticked. You cannot compare these coupes to the 5.5 naturally aspirated - this is the 4.7 Twin...
Top Bottom