Search results

1. M

What is this reservoir for.

The main reservoir already had orange liquid in but the little reservoir had pink stuff in. I'll be sure not to mix.
  2. M

Yes it's totally empty with pink residue on the inside. I dunno what to put in it tho.
  3. M

Yes I read the handbook but it didn't have any information on the second smaller reservoir. I rang mercedes and they said it's not something customers would top up themselves so I guess I may have no choice but to visit the dealership.
  4. M

Both reservoirs just say caution don't open while hot. I would take more pictures but I'm not with the car at the moment.
  5. M

Hello and thank you for replying. So do I put the same coolant liquid in the intercooler coolant compartment ? Thanks
  6. M

Im trying to fill up the engine coolant on my sister c220d w205 model. However there are 2 reservoirs with the coolant label on them. If you are looking at the engine there is one of the left and it's black. There is also one on the right and you can see inside it but it's smaller than the one...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom