Search results

1. L

w209 convertible roof seals

Can anyone help me with a diagram of how to remove and replace the roof seals on a 2005 clk240 w209 please
  2. L

R170 Remote Unlocking issues

good morning I had exactly the same issue .A very good former mercedes tech traced it to the aftermarket immobilser /alarm system which were sometimes fitted by dealers from new .This was removed and bypassed no problem since
  3. L

clk240 srs light

no it came on 2 days ago l have had car about a year now
  4. L

clk240 srs light

OK thanks for your reply.Under the drivers seat I have a large yellow block connector and a small 2 wire yellow connector .The latter has the wires cut or broken .Can anyone tell me if these are SRS connectors and why would the 2 wire connector be disconnected.There is no sign of any wiring...
  5. L

clk240 srs light

HI I have a 2005 clk240 convertible .Three days ago I started getting the bouncing door lock issue on the drivers door.I now have the SRS light on permanently.Is this a coincidence or does anyone know if these two faults could be linked Alec
  6. L

JUST JOINED

Hi all I have had a mid life crisis ,I have sold my xj6 and my Lotus Eclat and bought my first ever mercedes .A 2005 CLK convertible elegance .What a bit of kit this is !!!.Paid next to nothing for it because it needed an alternator.All fixed now treated it to a new battery as well .I am very...
  7. L

JUST JOINED

Hi I have just bought a CLK 240 auto convertible elegance M112 engine very pleased with it

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom