Search results

1. F

E320 CDI W211 2004 AUTO GEARBOX PROBLEMS!!!

I would just like to say thanks for all the help and I will try my best to help others aswell we have decided for someone to rebferb our EMU which has an unlimited guarantee once fixed and to do a change of filter and new oil for transmission. :)
  2. F

Mercedes E320 2001 Oil Explosion

yea ill get a picture tommorow
  3. F

Plastic engine cover has been taken off
  4. F

Top covers been taken off to look at the engine
  5. F

Yea abit like chuffing or rattling and it got worse this was happening when it was idle and then I took the cover off and saw this
  6. F

Hello I have my other Mercedes e320 2001 it started to rattle and we got concerned. It had been sitting for a long time as we no longer used it due too the rust. We used it for spares and ran it every month to recharge the battery incase it ran out of charge. As the rattle got worse we took the...
  7. F

im pretty sure its coming from the valves but I don't know why oil was regularly changed if think one is split of something not too sure atall
  8. F

Hello I have my other Mercedes e320 2001 it started to rattle and we got concerned. It had been sitting for a long time as we no longer used it due too the rust. We used it for spares and ran it every month to recharge the battery incase it ran out of charge. As the rattle got worse we took the...
  9. F

Engine full of oil
  10. IMG_1026

IMG_1026

11. IMG_1027

IMG_1027

oil explosion
  12. F

Ok m8 thx a lot for helping I will see what happens and we might revert back to the old Mercedes e320 2001 as it was much more reliable and easy to fix.
  13. F

When we bought it I seen that the last owner spend thousands on it but im not too sure if he changed the oil. I have seen that this one is a 'Sealed For Life' one and out local non Mercedes mechanic couldn't drain it properly without taking the pan off. The reader we used was given to us it...
  14. F

Hello all I have a Mercedes e320 2004 that we recently bought in an auction. it ran fine than the check engine light came on a few days after purchasing it. we ignored it and kept going. My uncle tested the car with his diagnostic tester revealing output speed sensor fault p0720 fault code. But...
Top Bottom