Search results

1. T

W220 no boost after 5 min

Mersum1es, after the egr got sorted, the boost is there. Checked all vacuum hoses, actuators, solenoids. Everything on the vacuum side is fine, i havent checked the swirl flaps, the turbo actuator most likely disengages since the airflow on idle is greater than the expected value. Why this does...
  2. T

So here is an update/solved status: I reconnected the egr, nothing changed, took the egr apart and found a blocking plate installed by the previous owner. This blocking plate hindered the egr from opening. Removed the blocking plate and cleaned out the egr. Reconected it and it is now working...
  3. T

Hi, i'll try to clarify, The car was bought three months ago with a leaking intercooler, exhaust gasket, and the issue with the loss of boost after 5 minutes. As to service history, the car has probably been neglected. I have ordered new filters all around the car, to provide some needed...
  4. T

Thanks for replying It revs all the way to redline, have checked gearbox and no fault on it, when i say turbo deactivates when idling, i mean that it doesnt reactivate after that. So even when only idling for 5 min, it will deactivate and not activate again when taking off. Restarting the car...
  5. T

Hey, I have a 2002 s320 cdi, w220 automatic. The car starts fine, idles fine, revs high and everything seems in order, however, after driving a few minutes (1-5min) the car looses all boost pressure. I have icarsoft mb v2.0 where i can retrieve some data, such as maf sensor values, and inlet...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom