Search results

1. S

Fuel pump amg55 slk 2005

Found this on amazon usa, mercedes wanted £360 so if it helps anyone there are ten more available, paid less than £80 including shipping and exchange rate. Should be here by Christmas
  2. S

Fuel pump amg55 slk 2005

Sorry didn't finish post, the two wires to pump have been hot ( bit concerning) pump still runs off a battery on the bench. Could it be going dead earth when submerged. Any ideas where I can source in the UK for sensible money. Can the pump be removed from the plastic housing and changed on its...
  3. S

Fuel pump amg55 slk 2005

Hi everyone, The car seemed to run out of fuel. Eventually found the fuse for pump blown. Blows as soon as I turn the key. Boot now in bits. Renewed the filter, no change. Finally put my hand in and released the sender and pump
  4. S

Comand unit, parasitic drain

Thank you,Checked the item illustrated, but ebay say not compatable, my unit has what appears to be three fibre optic connections
  5. S

Thank you,The radio will still work with the switched live though?
  6. S

Hi all, New to the forum, just purchased a 2009 clk280 cabriolet, and have problems with flat battery which was replaced. tested with a meter and found drain was fuse 64, radio. Ran car with fuse out and all battery issues sorted. Cant find a replacement comand unit so wondered if i could just...
Top Bottom