Search results

1. J

New to forum ..hello

All repaired & looking like new, luckily the guy who hit my car owns an oil company & just paid for repairs no problems, no insurance involved. He said he went up the one way system in car park the wrong way, someone came in other direction & he panicked, threw it in reverse shot back & hit my...
  2. J

New to forum ..hello

Disaster, went to Tesco ( weekly isolating shop), parked clear of other cars, tannoy for owner of e500 merc to go to service desk...guy there sorry mate I've reversed into your car (at least he was honest). Gutted to say the least, no body shop open just now either. Ah well at least no one was hurt
  3. J

New to forum ..hello

That's the one, I never paid that though, drove from Aberdeen down to beside Edinburgh (bored) in my Evoque, drove home giggling in my (new to me) merc, normally get bored after about a year but think this is going to be in my drive for a good few years
  4. J

New to forum ..hello

Yip, probably paid over but low mileage and mint
  5. J

New to forum ..hello

2012 Mercedes E500 4.7 V8 Biturbo Perfect car cruises with extreme comfort & a beast of a muscle car when required.
  6. J

Hello! New to this forum with E500 c207 4.7 V8 twin turbo.

Hi i have just become the owner of a low mile E500 4.7 Ltr Bi turbo also, i must say what a car, only done 100(ish) miles before i was sent away for work but chomping at the bit to have a good run.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom