Search results

1. J

W212 Estate Boot/Tailgate Issues

I should have updated this apologies. I have recently found a solution, albeit not perfect, to the issue I had. If the automatic boot pops open again like mine was/is try pressing the manual latch once, and if you hear a click then close the boot with the auto button. This solves my issue every...
  2. J

Thanks Malcom. I did see another post somewhere about lubricating but it didn't seem to be displaying the same characteristics of my fault. It's the chattering of the lock when i open and the lack of the lock engaging or even trying to engage that led me to think electrical rather than...
  3. J

Hi all please be gentle with me as I am a newbie looking for some advice. I have had my E class estate from new and up until recently it has been trouble free. Over the past few months it has developed an intermittent fault with the automatic boot. When I open it, and this bit happens every...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom