Search results

1. K

Sprinter lacking power

So, my ODBII reader is a 16 pin and the Sprinter is a 14 pin (round) so I have it booked into a garage tomorrow to see whats going on. Will let you know. Thanks for posting back. K
  2. K

Sprinter lacking power

Thanks alexanderfoti, Ah, so I assume the glow indicator light means limp mode then does it? I didn't get a manual with it so non the wiser I'm afraid. There are no other lights on the dashboard or errors including check engine (which I would have thought would display in something like limp...
  3. K

Sprinter lacking power

Hi all. New to the group. I have just bought a sprinter 311cdi van 2005 106k miles. It is lacking in power over 3000revs when pulling away the power will markedly retard as I hit that rev. Going up hills at 60mph will slow down to 50 and be unable to increase speed even when dropping a gear...
  4. K

Sprinter boost problem 311cdi

I have just bought a sprinter 311cdi van 2005 106k miles. It is lacking in power over 3000revs when pulling away the power will markedly retard as I hit that rev. Going up hills at 60mph will slow down to 50 and be unable to increase speed even when dropping g a gear... There is a whine that...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom