Search results

1. S

Looking for a new car

I think I will leave this one then .if anyone knows of a nice e250 or e350 estate for sale you can let me know .we only had are e250 two weeks before someone drove into the back of us and write it off but now my wife only wants a Mercedes
  2. S

Looking for a new car

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183982659632 I have tried to do a link to the car I was looking at
  3. S

Looking for a new car

Thanks for the reply that's what I thought .I could live with the mocking just wish I could afford a real c63
  4. S

Looking for a new car

Hi just wondered if anyone had any advise I am looking at buying a 2008 c220 cdi sport it is a c63 replica including interior seats aswell as outside. looks great but it has got 181000 miles on the clock apparently it has a really good service history. he is asking about £5500 for it . I just...
  5. S

Just wondered if anyone would know if my car will be a Wright off

We are still waiting for all the figures from the Insurance hopefully find out this week
  6. S

this was are car be nice to find one like it if anyone knows someone selling one
  7. S

Hi thanks for your replys we have found out that it will be a Write off .so now it is time to start looking again .we had a e250 estate with sport pack having trouble trying to find one like we had
  8. S

My wife had a accident today where she was hit in the rear in are 2010 e250 estate. The bumper needs to be replaced but it has also bent the metal behind the bumper which looks like it has pushed into the diesel tank a bit and the two headrest went off in the car too .just wondered if anyone...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom