Search results

1. I

Service cost - C220

I think so m8. Keep the little guys going !!
  2. I

Service cost - C220

I did look at the service plan . And to be honest, it wasn't too bad . £38 a month . But I'd rather pay it one go.
  3. I

Service cost - C220

I've already got breakdown cover with the AA , good benefits with them !!
  4. I

Service cost - C220

Yes , I did that. They knocked a bit off . Not enough to tempt me though.
  5. I

Service cost - C220

Yes , that was where I got the quote for £626. The indy is a garage in Derby called German automotive. They can update the digital service record.
  6. I

Service cost - C220

My C220 , 17 plate is due it's AO service. Merc are quoting £626 . That seems pretty steep to me . I've been quoted by a indy £244 + vat. Which I've just found out up on the approved mercedes garage app on here. So that makes me more comfortable. I'm in two minds which way to go. Do I keep...
  7. I

Hello everyone

After brief divorce from Mercedes(Audi), I'm now back with my 3rd Merc. Just bought a 17 plate C220d estate premium in white. Loving the new shape and all the bells and whistles. Got a few questions- will be posting then soon.
  8. I

Active parking assist

Hello everyone. New to the forum. Just bought a 17 plate c220d 5 door premium. So far so good. Can anyone tell me if my car can only auto park parallel. I've seen conflicting posts and even the online manual , where it says it can bay park as well. I'll be trying it soon. Although I can't...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom