Search results

1. H

BAS/ESP BIG problem

Thank you to everybody. I bought a used YAW sensor in ebay and I did the replacement myself, very easy, is in the console in the middle, only 4 screw out and fixed. First, I take out the bad "computer" and the car was working with this assistance for months, until I bought the "new" (for me, but...
  2. H

BAS/ESP BIG problem

Thank you my friend!
  3. H

BAS/ESP BIG problem

The battery is almost new and is not a problem. U think the bad wheel speed sensor could be. I will do soon (I have a long trip in motorhome in the nexts weeks and my mind is in another placer for fixing it right know, but I needed to ask you for having an idea. You are the best
  4. H

BAS/ESP BIG problem

Ohhhh thank you my friend 1.- The tires are new and well sized. I will check both. I have a good mechanical and he has year taking care about my W202... with more than 300k km. He did the engine completly for my W202 and is perfect.
  5. H

BAS/ESP BIG problem

Hello my friend. In my ML 320 (W163) 2001 is having a big problem. First, the history is that a friend gave it to me for free. Because he is not using it anymore and at the used-store they were giving him only 800 eur for the car.... NOTHING. . and he thought...I can make somebody happy.... and...
  6. H

Hello friends

Hello everybody... My name is Hipolito, 43 years old, Venezuelan living in Spain... I have a Class C 240 1999 and since the last week I have a ML 320 2001 (a present from a friend. jajajaja) I will start with a question about the ML in the respective area, because it has a maybe "big" problem...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom