Search results

1. James Debuse

2007 S211. Knocking noise.

Cheers. Much appreciated. Ta
  2. James Debuse

I believe they've checked that from what I recall. Anything else?
  3. James Debuse

Chaps. I'm at a loss as to where an almost continual knocking noise from my car is coming from. At first it was suggested that the noise was coming from the offside ball joint that showed signs of wear. It was changed. Noise still there. The noise happens when on uneven roads and minor bumps. At...
  4. James Debuse

E320 terrible cold starting

Mine has the same trouble. 2007 E320 cdi estate. Changed all glow plugs a short time ago when the light came on. Sorted that issue but still hates starting when cold. Runs fine when warm.
  5. James Debuse

Gearbox service???????????

Where are you based ?I know a good Indy in Birmingham.
  6. James Debuse

Om642 Glow Plug Change

I did mine a few months back. Like you I was very nervous about it. Watched a few videos on you tube and looked at advice on the forum. I soaked mine overnight with some WD40 penetrant spray as opposed to standard WD. I ran the engine the following day so it was warmed up. I then had a cup of...
  7. James Debuse

mechanic or garage

Hadens in Moseley.
  8. James Debuse

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Getting a new windscreen fitted on my 2007 e320 estate after a stone chip turned into a 10 inch crack. Its taken Autoglass over two weeks to get around to doing it. Not impressed with that dire turnaround.
  9. James Debuse

Gear box oil change

Hello. Getting mine done soon. Any noticable difference to how the gearbox performs?
  10. James Debuse

Gear box oil change

I've been thinking of the same. An indi has quoted 195 plus vat which I think is reasonable. Not that I'd know!!!!!!
  11. James Debuse

Race chip

It basically speeds up the signal between the accelerator and ecu, so speeds up any lag.
  12. James Debuse

Race chip

Im thinking of getting a sprint booster v3. Anyone else got one fitted. BHP is not increased but change ups are amazing from what I've seen and been told
  13. James Debuse

W211 glow plugs

All plugs changed. No breakages. One was a pain to get to. Glow plug light now off. Happy days
  14. James Debuse

W211 glow plugs

Mine match the above. Ordered.
  15. James Debuse

W211 glow plugs

Are these the correct ones at a glance?
  16. James Debuse

W211 glow plugs

Just attempted to undo one as I couldn't resist. It was obviously the easiet one to get to without taking the air thingy off. I did spray it with some wd the other day. It came out easily enough. Going to order some now and give the rest a go before the relay goes.
  17. James Debuse

W211 glow plugs

Cheers mate. Just had a little gander at the engine bay. They are gonna be a nause to get to. Wish me luck!!
Top Bottom