Search results

1. B

Hello MB Owners :)

https://ibb.co/9t6Js2v https://ibb.co/9Zv8HL8 I think they used TFR which stained the trims! My dealer won't do anything which then i went to MB directly and got the car booked in so they can have a look into it. I'm temped just to try this out -...
  2. B

Hi Conor, Car was registered in May 2019 with the car being an Ex-demo!
  3. B

Mist/fog ?

Just bought an anti mist spray for the windscreen That should solve the problem. Thanks.
  4. B

Metal Trim issue? :(

I think they will just blame me or come up with some silly excuse not to do it seeing as I haven’t even washed the car yet or even driven at this moment in time.
  5. B

Just spoken to another Mercedes dealer and told me to bring the car in on the 7th Nov to have a look at it and order the parts if necessary! Even though I showed them the pictures that I took when I first bought the car. She also said they will judge there and then if it would be covered under...
  6. B

“Mercedes-Benz vehicles are known for their exceptional reliability and quality. But just to give you even greater peace of mind, every new Mercedes-Benz vehicle sold through our network also comes with a comprehensive three-year warranty. So if you encounter any problems during this period...
  7. B

I think I need to try another MB dealer to see if they say the same thing. What does MB warranty even cover?
  8. B

Mist/fog ?

Wouldn’t do such a thing hahaha!
  9. B

Mist/fog ?

Is there anything to prevent that from happening. Only hoovered the car today due to the weather being nice.
  10. B

The dealership I went to said they cannot do anything because the car wasn’t bought from them....they wanted to charge me over a thousand pounds to replace the trims :(
  11. B

Mist/fog ?

Anyone know how to stop misting/fogging up inside car?
  12. B

Found another one, slightly more expensive though - http://classictrimcoat.com/aluminum-deoxidizer.php
  13. B

Hello Wighty, Where does it state that pal?
  14. B

Will do, thanks :)
  15. B

Emailed them to see if it actually works :)
  16. B

Yeah, that's been removed. Really want to get rid of these marks!!!!! :(
  17. B

Yep it’s a 19 plate. Plastic coating ??
  18. B

I’m sure you can get a solution to remove the water spots no? Machine polish?
  19. B

Gutted! Anything I use to get rid of it? Apart from vinegar etc?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom