Search results

1. The_Wombat

2001 W208 CLK Speakers

Hope this is the right place to post this, electrics section and all that! My car is a 2001 W208 CLK320 Avantguard. Had an aftermarket Sony single DIN head unit when I bought it but I have now changed to an Apple Carplay double DIN Sony unit. Looks like the speakers are original, and the front...
  2. The_Wombat

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Quick wash and applied some ceramic wax just to keep the paint in fair shape over the winter. I always find it a good think when doing a bit of wax to get a true idea of the shape of the bodywork without scaring myself. I have found a small paint blister with corrosion behind it at the rear of...
  3. The_Wombat

My CLK entertainment install

Having just got my CLK, whilst sorting a few mechanical bits, I thought I’d like to update the stereo from a Sony single DIN single CD player to something I can link easily to a phone. After a bit of research decided on a Sony XAV-AX1000 with Apple CarPlay. Not the most expensive or top of the...
  4. The_Wombat

Thanks for adding me - new to Mercedes

IMG_8215 by The_Wombat posted Oct 22, 2019 at 5:21 PM Just bought my first Mercedes, a 2001 CLK320 Avantgarde. Collected from Wembley and just got back to Huntingdon. Having pretty much always owned Alfa Romeos and Land Rovers (and still collecting both!!), I now understand 'why Mercedes!'...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom