Search results

1. D

A class (2019) 7-inch digital instrument display

Many thanks for your advice Steve. From the "Mercedes Guides" app it appears that a rev counter can be selected, and outside temperature can be toggled with engine coolant temperature. However, with changing specifications and so many version permutations, I appreciate your point that the most...
  2. D

I did have a browse of these, but was unable to find the manual for the latest model. I also looked at the online "How to" video clips, but the dashboard configuration example was based on the optional 10.5 inch screen. Possibly I wasn't looking in the right place, so if you can post a link...
  3. D

Unfortunately I don't have a manual because I don't own the vehicle. I'm doing my research before purchase. It would be a pity to spend around £25K and then (perhaps) discover that basic instruments are missing.
  4. D

Hi, Is it possible to configure the 7-inch digital dashboard to display a rev counter and engine temperature gauge please? Photos in the brochure show only a speedometer and fuel gauge (with additional instruments limited to the optional 10.5 inch display panel). Many thanks

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom