Search results

1. A

Mercedes CLC 180k RF ariel / Central locking issue

Hi, Contact Ian at star, he's on here, based in Caversham Reading. I'll be taking my car to him as soon as I possibly can, I have the same issue with the antenna modulator. Hope you get it sorted.
  2. A

Back in a Mercedes Benz

Hello, and welcome. Does look rather nice.
  3. A

Look what just came... Those of a nervous disposition please look away...

Thanks, smart amg, you just cracked my reading glasses, ;)
  4. A

soon to own a merc, hello all

Oops, did it again, old thread and I didn't read....
  5. A

soon to own a merc, hello all

Hi and welcome to the forum. The 220 cdi engine is virtually bulletproof, and believe bodywork lasts well. I've got 2006 C220 cdi coupe and am totally in love with the damn thing.
  6. A

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

So, Today, I went out and greased the rails for my sunroof. It now glides / slides smoothly and silently. :D:) One happy little bunny.
  7. A

The inappropriate badging thread

Quick release wheels.... Awesome :D
  8. A

Okay, who can answer this puzzling question...........

Hi Bill, Don't quote me on this, but, I am of the belief that around the 2000/2001 era the registrations were in the middle of a change to the new registration system ie: 00, 50, 01, 51 etc. Prior to that from my experience as a MB sales rep in florida all models were released prior to the...
  9. A

Fitting halfords solar panel to 203 coupe

Hi, Measured outputs on the window and off, and got the exact same reading 12.78v so figured it would do and give me more rear view.
  10. A

How do you bump up a thread?

Thanks for that, no I haven't rung him, didn't know he existed. I'll have to look him up. :)
  11. A

W203 C220 cdi coupe central locking

Thanks for that, no I haven't rung him, didn't know he existed. I'll have to look him up. :)
  12. A

How do you bump up a thread?

Thanks Russ, I realise that my issue is a tricky one. It's so frustrating as, everything, and I mean every thing else on the car works great. Boohoo, all I want to do is unlock the car from a distance. My local indie ( calcot Cars), were a useless lot. They had the car for five days, during...
  13. A

Thanks Russ, I realise that my issue is a tricky one. It's so frustrating as, everything, and I mean every thing else on the car works great. Boohoo, all I want to do is unlock the car from a distance. My local indie ( calcot Cars), were a useless lot. They had the car for five days, during...
  14. A

ABS light on and car won’t drive‍♂️

It may be in limp mode! My best guess would be to get a fault code reading.
  15. A

Anyone got any advice on above thread? Thanks

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom