Search results

1. I

Infotainment video playback

Too right, i just get bored during lunch. So i thought id watch something Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I

Its safe to say, i have no idea whats Command with and sd card is. I do have my navigation in a sd card slot. Im a driving instructor. Just wanted to know if it was possible to watch a movie while im on break on the screen of the car really. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

Hey all! Just wanna say thank you for this wonderful forum. Im a newbie to Mercedes Benz, just recently bought a 66 plate A180d Sport Premium. I wanted to know is there anyway to play video clips on the screen? Any advice would be much appreciated TIA. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom