Search results

1. L

split front wings on E350 cabriolet

Exactly ,so when the car is in motion imagine what stress the wings are under with the extra weight ( bumper) flexing up and down . It wouldn’t be someone pushing on it or a car hitting it, as the wing would be damaged at 12 :00 . Also for them to split would indicate shock load at them points
  2. L

I believe it is a design defect , also the fact the wings are aluminium . The design of the front bumper would appear to carry far to much weight at the front end , with the car being a convertible it would flex a lot more than a standard e class .
  3. L

Split wings on a E class 220d convertible

Dropped off a curb? Prior to purchasing I went over the entire car looking for any structural damage . Since we have had the vehicle it’s never been driven on or off any sidewalks
  4. L

Split wings on a E class 220d convertible

My wife has a Mercedes 220d e class convertible on a 2015 plate . I have noticed both front wings are split exactly the same place (9:00) , also there is rust on the drivers side rear arch . I have contacted mb and my wife took it to there body shop an hour away and on arrival she discovered...
  5. L

HI, Jeffrey I have the very same problem with my wifes car, Mercedes 220d convertible 2015 splitting of both wings in the same place. I am currently arguing with Mercedes now over this matter. Did you manage to resolve this issue?
Top Bottom